Fencers Club Mission Statement
- To provide the highest level of instruction and state of the art facilities for the sport of fencing.
- To promote the social and athletic interactions of our members through the sport of fencing.
- To produce fencers of Olympic caliber through the active sponsorship of world-class training programs, competitions and teams
- To encourage participation in fencing by all athletes regardless of gender, disability, age and ability level, and ethnic, cultural and socio-economic background.
- To broaden the base of support for fencing in the United States, and especially in New York City, by actively developing and offering fencing-related community outreach, scholarship and educational programs.
Fencers Club does not discriminate on the basis of race/ethnicity, color, national origin, sex, disability, veteran status, or age. Contributions to Fencers Club are tax deductible to the extent permitted by law.