FC College Symposium on Sept. 9
Please join us for our 9th annual Symposium on College Fencing on Friday, Sept. 9th at 6:30PM at Fencers Club.
Registration forms can be found HERE. Registrations must be submitted by Sept. 7th.
- Michael Aufrichtig, Columbia University
- Peter Brand, Harvard University
- Zoltan Dudas, Princeton University
- Andy Ma, University of Pennsylvania
- Steve Mormando, New York University
Topics to be Discussed:
- COLLEGE ADMISSIONS: DOES FENCING MATTER?
- WHAT IS THE “COACHES’ LIST” AND HOW DOES IT WORK?
- LIFE OF A STUDENT-ATHLETE: TEAM SPIRIT& RIDING THE BUS
- ATHLETIC SCHOLARSHIPS: WHERE & HOW
- BALANCING ACADEMICS & INTERNATIONAL FENCING
- DIVISIONS, NCAA RULES & CHAMPIONSHIPS.
Please note that due to space constraints, entries will be limited. Please RSVP by completing the registration form and submitting it to Fencers Club by Wednesday, Sept. 7th. You may e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org), fax (212-807-6944) or mail registration forms to us. Admission is at the discretion of the club. According to NCAA rules, questions from high school seniors and their parents only. Thank you.
A suggested donation of $20 per person or $50 per family is requested. Please complete the payment form on page 2. As a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization, all donations to Fencers Club are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law.
This event is hosted by Fencers Club to benefit all high school fencers in the New York City area, and it is dedicated to all student-athletes who strive for excellence.