Welcome Back FC Members!
September 5, 2013
Dear Members and Friends,
Welcome back! Although it is hard to have the summer fade away, we have a lot to look forward to this coming season. We have a lot going on this month:
- Miles Chamley-Watson’s historic world championship victory celebration—a special event is being planned. Everyone will be invited. More info to come soon.
- Fencers Club Schools Partnership Program will resume on Monday, September 9.
- Also on Monday, September 9, a USOC representative will be visiting the club to meet with the coaches and athletes.
- Reception on Wednesday, September 11 from 6:00 to 6:30 PM in the Lounge to welcome epee coach Alexey Cheremsky to Fencers Club.
- Friday, September 20, from 6:30 to 8:30 PM, our 6th Annual Fencers Club Symposium on College Fencing. We will be limiting the number of attendees to 50. Please RSVP using this registration form.
- Fencers Club Wheelchair Fencing Program will start with a demo and recruitment event in partnership with the USOC Paralympics in October.
As always, thank you for being part of Fencers Club community.