FIE and Fencers Club: Clubs Movement Initiative Mission and Goals
The International Fencing Federation (FIE) Clubs Movement Initiative mission is to elevate the level and broaden the base of worldwide fencing, especially in emerging fencing countries and regions, by networking the established infrastructure of high-level clubs with guidance and support from the FIE. As the representative organization for the Pan-American region, Fencers Club’s goal is to work in partnership with the FIE Clubs Movement Initiative to provide comprehensive and world-class programs to develop top-level coaches, athletes and officials to promote the highest levels of self-sustaining fencing programs throughout our region and the world.
Click HERE for a video of our most recent FIE-CMI Pan-American training camp.
Click HERE for a country profile of Jamaica, one of the participating nations in the FIE-CMI Program at Fencers Club.
Working closely with the FIE, we aim to:
- Provide state-of-the-art and comprehensive programs in which international coaches, athletes and referees will further their technical and tactical knowledge of fencing
- Promote active learning and adaptation to each region’s fencing needs
- Provide tools and skills to raise competitive results and promote the sport of fencing
- Implement comprehensive physical and psychological training programs to optimize performance and prevent injury
- Impart strategies on how to build a strong base for long-term sustainable fencing programs
For more information, please click on the links to the right and/or e-mail email@example.com.