Service to Our Community
Fencers Club is a 501(c) not-for-profit organization that is dedicated to promoting a culture of sharing by performing community services that extend beyond fencing. Some of these activities include:
- FC Schools Partnership Program – teaching fencing and mentoring more than 700 NYC students.
- Opportunities Beyond – a program for students to go beyond in-school learning to pursue their fencing goals at FC.
- Annual College Symposium – bringing together students and head coaches to discuss fencing and athletics at the collegiate level.
- Summer Academy – Day Camp with academic enrichment activities and fencing taught by our elite athletes and Olympians.
- Tournaments and Clinics
- Academic Counseling and Mentoring
- Internships & Volunteering
To find out more about community service opportunities at Fencers Club, please call our office at 212-807-6947.